Last updated: August 19, 2023
Welcome to promolight-sarl.com. This DMCA Policy outlines our procedures for addressing claims of copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). By accessing or using our website, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions of this DMCA Policy. If you believe that your copyright-protected work has been infringed upon on our website, please follow the procedures outlined below.
1. Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized agent acting on behalf of a copyright owner and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send us a written notification containing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized representative.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
2. Sending Notifications
Notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to our designated Copyright Agent:
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may send us a counter-notification. Your counter-notification should include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, any judicial district in which the service provider may be found.
4. Repeat Infringers
promolight-sarl.com reserves the right to terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers of copyright.
5. Modifications to this Policy
We may update this DMCA Policy from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or legal requirements. Any changes will be posted on this page, and the revised date will be mentioned at the top.
By using promolight-sarl.com, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this DMCA Policy. If you disagree with our practices, please do not use our website.
Thank you for respecting the terms outlined in this DMCA Policy while using promolight-sarl.com.